Mount Manganui 21st-24th March 2019
Masters are on Thursday 21st only and Seniors start Friday 22nd – 24th
Accommodation: Pacific Park Christian Camp – Papamoa.
Approx cost: $300-400 which includes $110 entry fee, accommodation, transport and food. (This will be finalised upon return when all receipts in). You can start depositing money into OBK bank account 03 0642 0798819 00
Deposit of $115 should have already been paid.
Transport: Those going in the Van’s please meet at Kiwi Beach at 9.45am with all your gear and food contribution. Van’s will return to HB on Monday, leaving Mount Maunganui approximately 10am.
- Consent form off website signed by parent/caregiver and handed to Sue Kay prior to leaving
- Competition gear
- Sleeping bag, bottom sheet and pillow
- Towels for accommodation and beach
- Wet weather gear/warm clothing in case of cold/wet weather
- Casual clothing
- Blanket for at the beach to keep warm (optional)
- Sunscreen/hat/water bottle
- Food contribution
- Money for lunch on Thursday and Monday
We ask that each athlete contributes something from this list to help towards meals. This is to try and keep costs down and for easy prep when we are off the beach late. Please add your name next to one of the items listed. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cDGG4Q_FagF9Zu1EGWdWGWB4-8FuStyninJVUKOL6As/edit?usp=sharing
Sunday night celebration:
We will go out for dinner as a team to the Mount Manganui Cosmopolitan Club – this will be added to your invoice.
There will be team activities/games organised for everybody by senior members.
Event Info can be found here.
Contact people for the trip:
Emma Akeripa 027 241 8400, email
Sue Kay 021 529 523