Here is the roster for the upcoming season. A few points
- The patrols look really strong with a good combination of
experienced and new guards and a really strong reserves list.
- If you have been put on a patrol, but you won't be able to help
out this summer, please let me know so that I can update the
roster. Also let me know if you know someone who wants
to patrol, but hasn't been put on the roster.
- The guards to be qualified in the next few weeks are
highlighted in red.
- During the season if you cannot make your patrol, the onus is
on you to either find a replacement or let your patrol captain know
well beforehand so that he or she can arrange a replacement.
- Feel free to join any of the other patrols if you want to build
up your hours. The more guards we have on patrol on any
given day, the better. All help will be appreciated.
- We have called the Waitangi Day patrol a "volunteers patrol" so
I will call for volunteers closer to the date.
- The POM will be published soon and left in the clubhouse so
make sure you familiarise yourselves with our operating procedures
so that we can keep the public and ourselves safe during
I hope everyone has a great summer.
0274634084 or email@example.com
We encourage you to use the clubhouse as much as possible this
summer so please make the most of the facilities and stay at the
club as much as you like. If you have any issues with gaining
access, don't hesitate to contact someone on the committee.
Remember though that if you are under 18, your parents will have to
consent to you staying overnight at the club house as we cannot
guarantee that there will always be an adult present. The consent
forms/information is on the website.